Kindergarten: Natalie Thorpe, Jen Curtis & Libby Haines
Tr. Natalie Thorpe
- University of Roehampton, London Post Graduate Certificate in Education (Masters) /Qualified Teacher Status, 2014
- University of Roehampton, London: BA Education Studies, 2013
- Haddonfield Friends School: Pre-K Teacher, 2017
- Burham Church of England Primary School: Kindergarten Teacher, 2014-17
- Hayes Primary School: First Grade Teacher (PGCE Placement), 2014
- The Gateway Primary School: Pre-K Teacher (PGCE Placement), 2014
- East Sheen Primary School: Second Grade Teacher (PGCE Placement), 2014
- Heathmere Primary School: Kindergarten Teacher (PGCE Placement), 2013
- Madginford Park Infant School: Kindergarten Voluntary Assistant, 2008-10
I have recently emigrated to Philadelphia from London, U.K and am thoroughly looking forward to continuing my teaching career at HFS as Kindergarten Teacher. I have three years teaching experience as a qualified Kindergarten Teacher where I gained the additional roles of Special Education Needs Advisor and Sports Coach.
During my Post-Graduate Education, I completed four school placements as Pre-K, Kindergarten and First Grade teacher where I achieved a grade of ‘outstanding’ in all areas by my University Mentors. I enjoy creating a classroom environment that gives children opportunities to learn through exploration, creation, and adventure, whilst encouraging them to ask questions and watching as their imaginations thrive.
I am extremely passionate about nature and travel and love taking adventures around the world with my husband. I enjoy sharing my passion of the world from these experiences and adventures with the children that I teach.
Tr. Libby (Haines)
- Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Literacy Studies
- Dual certified in PreK-3rd grade & Teacher of Reading
- Rowan University Reading Clinic
Additional Experience & Skills:
- Vice President Kappa Delta Pi, International Education Honor Society 2015-2016
- Student Government Representative Kappa Delta Pi 2014-2015
Tr. Libby has a passion for teaching and inspiring young learners. She is an instructional leader who believes that all students' lights can shine!