Art: Rory Lucey
Tr. Rory (Lucey)
- Rhode Island School of Design: M.A. Teaching (Art and Design)
- Washington University: B.F.A. Printmaking/Drawing
- Haddonfield Friends School, since 2009
- RISD Young Artists Program, Teaching Assistant, 1 year
Additional Experience & Skills:
- Strong understanding of various printing techniques
- Heavily practiced in drawing from life as well as cartoon drawing
- Experience with digital photography and animation
- Comfortable with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Published Constant Arguments, a comic that has been purchased and shipped to 15 states and 3 continents
I was born in London, England, before moving to the United States and was attracted to art almost immediately. I’m currently collaborating with my sister on a children’s book and working solo on a series of etchings documenting Papal history. When not laboring over these, I spend time with friends seeing as many films as possible.
Find out the what's happening in the classroom here.